2011年10月23日星期日

AnGry now!!!.... my Fire is up up up!!!

Fuck....Why you can easily speak like that leeiii...fucker.... I jus now in  Facebook Add you oni...lo...I ask you how are you recently ..you dun answer me Nevermind.. but a normal for a long time no chat d friends dun wan need like this gua...10 words did not talk to ... began to suan me!!..FUCK!! i know i be4 Not to klang from Muar onto....I am a poor man...But you x need like that gua!!...one words suan me is poor man lo...one words suan me family....x rich lol....Heyy...stupid asshole!!! dun wan use you stupid bitch eyes....... looked down upon all the poor guys okay??No one will die a lifetime of poor d....i know you so rich...but i aso know you mus Short-lived d lol ...and...sucker..are you know...okay...now i no so rich....but i have 1 motorbike..and next moth will buy out  my dream car loz...(Toyata vios)...you have bo??...if you have..that money i can cnfirm is you family d money...llo....enough!!last!!..dun make me hate you....stupid dick face!!!!ASS HOLE!!

没有评论:

发表评论